Monday, December 28, 2020

Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .

 Now You See Me .Deep River Woman .Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones! Faces of Evil . Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .





I've been told.Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.God has four gifts for you: Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds. Now You See Me .Deep River Woman .Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones! Faces of Evil .


Apache Stronghold Defends Sacred Oak Flat, AZ | The Conscious ...
"On The Waterfront..........🇬🇧" "Ink is the blood of literature. Remember when people used to write? ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻💘" .."The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 🚗🚗🚗🍷🍷🍷😬😇🙏🏻" Butches, Bitches, Snakes, Buffalo Girls, riding hard, local dogs in heat, good times, want to date, hackers, liars, and land whales, tricks to trade, Steven, Sima,,Sheri and Rachel Jarrot, cheap tricks on call, day jobs, to steal from veterans, cash rich cows. "Clown Tease!! 😂🎉🎈 Insert Clown Emoji.....,,,💘""The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 🚗🚗🚗🍷🍷🍷😬😇🙏🏻" "Like A Boss! 👑. LOL!""Gypsy tries to come to terms with the downfall of civilization. 🐶😬" Good Times, Lessons To Learn, Pages Books, Books To Librarians, Waves Of Words Across Time. Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always .

Inline image



Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes. Hung on the cross with Jesus Christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate."On The Waterfront..........🇬🇧" "Clown Tease!! 😂🎉🎈 Insert Clown Emoji....Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.
.,,,💘""Ink is the blood of literature. 


Inline image


Remember when people used to write? ✍🏻✍🏻✍🏻💘" "Babies In NY!! 💑The beginning of my scandalously fruitful collaboration with the beautiful and talented Steven Meisel! 💘💘💘💘"Like A Boss! 👑. LOL!"💘💘💘💘rebel ❤️s 4 ever!" "The road to hell is paved with good intentions!! 🚗🚗🚗🍷🍷🍷😬😇🙏🏻" "Like A Boss! 👑. LOL!""Gypsy tries to come to terms with the downfall of civilization. 🐶😬"Good Times, Lessons To Learn, Pages Books, Books To Librarians, Waves Of Words Across Time.Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..I've been told.Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.God has four gifts for you: 
Inline image



 A key for every problem,  A light for every shadow,   A plan for every tomorrow  And a joy forever sorrow.Another one seized.  No insurance or licence . The driver tested positive for Haribo 😂I love this candy me but will love it more when I get hungry LOL 😂😂 Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones!← Face of Evil (TV Movie 1996): Hits And Misses.I don’t care what anyone says about me ” → Lights, Love, Lust, Lucky Breaks, Good Times Toads, Faces In The Crowds.


Inline image



Here 's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always ..I've been told.Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious.God has four gifts for you: 
Inline image

No comments:

Post a Comment