Sunday, February 13, 2022

Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .

  Love is a precious treasure that is easily lost. So give him a foundation, so may he be eternal, the value and the trust.A very beautiful day to all my lovely ones .Big kisses .Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain. Fairies, they are out at the end of the rainbow.Cheers, waves, words, writers, horse and pony shows, good times, sad times, wishes on stars. Happy New Year!'


 Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - If I Told You That.Many plans, goals, hopes, prayers in motion daily, adventures to share with a giant, green, white or blue giants.


TODAY IS A NATIONAL DAY OF PRAYER. GOD BLESS EVERYONE! Manage your life and everything around you well, because your life depends on it. Have a proper plan for your life, Organise yourself and have a total control over your dealings and let no one dictate your life for you.


Everything’s going to be okay. I will get through this. I will take a deep breath. I will think of solutions. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.

No photo description available.
Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!!They don't love us, we love ourselves . Is it true, girls? I try to eat and eat stinky, covered by mud and pok .Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .
May be an image of text



T R U E Words. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character. Dances In The Light Of Day. Heading Out To A Brand New World. Blue Oceans To Create. Wants, Needs 2.Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .



 Ships To Pass, Pages To Turn, Daily Lessons:Walks.Miranda Dawn: Satan Designs:Trades 7608512267. Frogs Faces, Snakes In Grass, Charms, Wits, Graces, Green Dreams, Blue Knights, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Over The Bumps In The Roads. To Dream Lives, Hands In The Air, Thanks Johnny Depp. Bitches, babes, cheaters, crooks, liars, dances with nuts, freaks, frogs, good time toads, plenty of fish in the seas.'TAKE ME AS IAM OR WATCH AS 1'Apples?Snake In Grass. Cheap Tricks, Allstate Pays Well. And that show I feel. It's all just crap.Good morning!!!!


Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Talks To Hands,Fairy tales to rewrite, fairy tales daily life, fairy on the beach, in my head, all the time, dances on the sands of time.Give all the choices as much as you want , but my last choice is I want to be alone. Happiness is more .

No comments:

Post a Comment