Friday, February 18, 2022

When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now?

 On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next opening.Back Porch Chat .What Oral Roberts told me about praying in tongues.I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts.


When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now? Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!

You came here from there because you didn’t like there, or what there had become, and now you want to change here to be like there. We are not racist, phobic or anti-whatever-you-are, we simply like here the way it is, and most of us actually came here because it wasn’t like there, wherever there was for each of us.
May be an anime-style image of 1 person and outdoors

Getting mentally ready for a long weekend without my kids. I do not like the holidays. Dances In Cloud. Donald Trump Tweet As The Joker.Buttercu More Dark skin guys...are highkey winning . "Ain't Your Mama", Not You Toy, Not You Dream Babe, Lovers.When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now?


INSTANT KARMA!!Gifts of tales to share, gifts of sun and rain, tales to date the land whales. Lights On: Tunnel End Lights at the end of Tunnel .Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them."When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now?
May be a meme of 1 person and text that says 'Us leaving the party early to go smoke a blunt and have sex'

Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) · BLASTINTHEPASTSHIPSOFSUCKERSFORFEES.BLOGSPOT.COM.When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now?


Back Porch Chat .What Oral Roberts told me about praying in tongues.I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now? Strength is an attitude, a discipline, determination & drive."I just added this site to my rss reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!



  The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better. You can make a big difference without ever saying a word.Magic is all around. Christmas tree.Would like to talk in the future.Ready for more now,can you assist in this project? How many fucking times do we need to explain this?You can make a big difference without ever saying a word.Magic is all around. Christmas tree. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.But that isn’t how it works.


We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing. It makes sense that when a relationship isn’t working, we wish to help the other person see how they could be different. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.

  Keep it playa, have fun and enjoy your single life as best you can!"If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means means'.When you and the ROACH I Have been battling for years .Dicks and dawgs, faces under the layers of shit, dung, and fecal matters. How do you like me, now?

This. Changes. Everything. on 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.!

Not much, things that come to mind, going to school, half days, standing in line, putting points on pencils. Remember when...this girl in front of me, got her point on her pencil, then she stuck it in her eye. We got the rest of the day off. Los Angeles schools. 1965.CENTURY CREDIT GROUP: Crooks, Cheaters, Liars 2. Money To Take. Tall Tales: Tips, Tweets, Tones, GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF?"If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means 

 Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.Choose your class: Earth Angels:Jobs done well, still land of the free, still land of frogs, fags, and fools that do the right things to be happy.

This. Changes. Everything. on 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help.Ozzie's Cow Wisdom For Life's Little Beefs.Choose your class: Earth Angels:Jobs done well, still land of the free, still land of frogs, fags, and fools that do the right things to be happy.

 Just because things are bad now doesn't mean they're going to be that way forever. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. BE STRONG, BUT NOT RUDE; BE KIND, BUT NOT WEAK; BE BOLD, BUT NOT BULLY; BE HUMBLE, BUT NOT TIMID; BE PROUD BUT NOT ARROGANT.'

Feel thankful for the little moments.Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) · Are You the CEO of Your Life:P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer. 'None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourse...

HAMSTOFALLBLUEKNIGHTSTIMETOBREAKDOWN.BLOGSPOT.COM

On the road to Redemption. To fail, first attempts in learning, the end is effects never ends, equals next 


Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, not...Ball in air, bald heads, Franky Trees, frank and beans to eat, good times, songs on the winds, hats and holas, horns to sound, friends, family, and foes, pages to turn, books to review.

Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.
GAMESURITZASMITH333SNAKESINGRASS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.
"People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled ...AND RIGHTLY SO. ARTICLE BY LLEWELLYN H. ROCKWELL, JR.FROGS IN MASKS, TREATS, TRADES, SI...

I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.
Golden Calf: What beef? Sheep And Goats, Dancers. Heads To Count, Views, Voices, Values, Horns, Hats, Hoes, Waves For The Pits, Dances With dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment