Friday, February 18, 2022

If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".

 Sinners, saints, snakes in grass, freaks out at night, good time toads.To save, to direct and to guide through the woods, in the darkness of life changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface.  PAY ATTENTION TO The toads, frogs, snakes in grass, ghosts and spooks, faces in the crowds. 


If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".35 Molotov cocktails were thrown at Jewish homes in the village of Shiloah tonight, a pogrom in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel, and no one cares."Jay Jarrot
Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.
PAGESTOBOOKSSONGSINTHEWINDS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Never run back to what broke you.Only you and your depth of character will make you successful. Last day online, bye.GO AWAY, FROM MY LIFE ,I HATE YOU.
Wallace Shawn on why he'll continue to work with Woody Allen: 'A miscarriage of justice' . Facts do not cease to exist because they are i...

We are all walking our own paths, living on our own timeline. And you don’t get to choose the timing for another person's healing. It makes sense that when a relationship isn’t working, we wish to help the other person see how they could be different. It seems obvious to us that if only they would 'xxxx', we could be happy.If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".
May be an image of text

Max More Money, Peace, Love, Happiness,Cash, Green Backs, Forever And A Day. Always.Fruits and nuts to go, party and play today in Upland parked in RV for the cattle, bison, mules and donkeys in the hills: valley for the season of peace and love by the masses of frogs, freaks.Since I was a child, I believed life was a play and we are all on stage. Working.There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.

Just saying.'Please cancel my subscription to your issues.Not a Cheater, Just a Liar..... what is the difference, right hand and left hand, acts together needed. There is no GREATER discovery in life than learning who you truly are—and no greater FREEDOM than acting in your own radical authenticity.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.How do you say "I don't give a fuck" professionally?


Future Ways Predict Solutions Happy and gay, sunny and bright, delighted again to be on the right side of the grave. Thankful for the life and the choices made, lessons learned, and dances of joy, peace and happiness to share.
May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Kyle, I need you to take BRANDON to the Train Station.'

 Who Let The Dawgs Out?My Memories… My Life … My Loves… I’m so Thankful for them.”It’s the little things that matter the most .The Twilight Zone!I’m out! Lmmfao!!Eyes Open Right. Eyes Open Right. Facebook Idiots: Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. #AustrianEconomics #BillOfRights #Constitution… If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".



 Its time, take a chance, write it out, where you are, what you have been, over time, and who you would like to become, coins to flip, will it be will me, time will tell. Tell me , now...Change Yourself, Change The World, Yes You Can!Realtor's Business Card Realtor In Real Life'.


Anyone have any tips? I have 4b high porosity hair and I keep it braided for normally 3/4 weeks.If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies".




Birds And Bees, Frogs and Snakes, Hands To Hold: My Mind is a Colorful Cosmic Whirl of Thought and Magic Which Transcends into a Waterfall Of Creative Alternatives..

May be an image of 1 person, book and text that says 'WIGGLESWORTH SMITH POWER SCRIPTURE PILEDBRB'




No comments:

Post a Comment